I teach Middle Eastern and world histories and specialize in courses on migration, displacement, and refugees; labor and working-class histories; Middle Eastern ethnic and religious minorities; Ottoman, Arab, and Assyrian diasporas; and World War I.
- Ancient Mediterranean World (HIST 3120)
- Senior Seminar (HIST 4960)
- Modern Assyrian History (HIST 4950)
- Migrants and Refugees in the Middle East (HIST 4920)
- The Ottoman Empire (HIST 4900)
- Public History: documenting California’s Assyrian American communities: a century of refugee history. (five-year project funded by the Sarguis Program in Modern Assyrian Heritage).
Other courses taught